Published on February 12th, 2013 | by Stephen Williamson
Drink Water and Why
Grab Yourself a Glas of Water and Drink it up while you read this Post!
Stop READING… You need to HYDRATE while you Read. Now!!!
Ok… now that you’re all set to learn why water is a woderful thing (frankly your nutrition results depend on it) grab that glass of water in your hand and let’s get started!
About the Benefits of Drinking Enough Water:
- Muscle consists of 75% water
- Brain consists of 90% of water
- Bone consists of 22% of water
- Blood consists of 83% water
The functions of water in human body are vital. The water:
- Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
- Helps our metabolism
- Protects our vital organs
- Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
- Regulates body temperature
- Protects and moisturizes our joints
The Harmful Effects Resulting from Dehydration:
- Muscle cramps
- Irregular blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Dry skin
- 20% dehydrated – Risk of death